Published a month ago · Barcelona office
We’re B-Reel — an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. Born in Sweden and with 4 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999. We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things.
In Barcelona, interesting means not being a conventional agency, mixing brand and product innovation, being thinkers and doers simultaneously and far away from the Spanish modus operandi of both clients and agencies. We work in a modern international environment for global clients who dream big, a perfect blend of high-tech companies - like Google or Twitch - and luxury brands - such as Moncler and the LVMH Group.
We are looking for a dynamic and versatile Digital Producer to join our expanding team – someone with a proactive attitude and tech-savvy, with experience in creating and maintaining world-class digital products and experiences including software development.
The role of the Digital Producer will have a strong focus on managing and empowering internal creative and technology teams to create and constantly evolving digital products and interactive experiences, also being the client partner and interfacing with any 3rd parties involved in the production process.
We are not looking for traditional Producers, but individuals who have a point of view on the world and a burning ambition to find new ways to produce things. We are on an exciting journey as an agency and want people who are looking to help build something different, have an understanding of the whole production process and experience in software production in a wide range of formats including web, apps, metaverse, NFTs or mixed reality.
Our Barcelona office has a strong focus on tech innovation, but an interest or experience in content production will be a plus. Please note: we are not looking for Producers with only film or motion experience.
Your role will be:
- Manage projects from planning through delivery. Using an agile approach; develop project scope documents, schedules and project requirement documents.
- Be the client’s partner. Promote trust and collaboration in our working relationships. Manage scope, client expectations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Resource planning. Assess each project’s needs, identify the skills necessary and define the team. Coordinate resource booking with the other Producers or HoP.
- Team management. Implement project management tools and methodologies most relevant for each project. Track and communicate project milestones and progress to team members and ultimately responsible for on-time delivery.
- Manage third-party vendors. Gather estimates, negotiate rates and monitor the quality of output for consultants, contractors and product vendors.
- Identify and manage risks. Throughout a project, foresee potential problems and proactively work towards a solution, bringing in the right people to help solve each issue.
- Budget management. Create project budgets and monitor billing activity and the financial health of projects as part of the effort to ensure profitability.
- Actively work to maximize the efficiency; quality and profitability of each project.
- Producers are also responsible for having a positive attitude and ensuring a healthy work environment.
What we expect:
- At least 5 years of experience with demonstrated success in managing digital projects from the initial phases to final delivery.
- Experience or interest in long-term software productions (i.e. e-commerce or apps).
- Experience in collaborative project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Asana, Clubhouse and others.
- Excellent English level: we use English as our official language at work, so you need to be fluent and comfortable with it during meetings, presentations and also writing documents.
What we offer:
- An international and positive work environment with the most talented people
- Working for modern brands on a global scale
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Yearly education allowance for attending workshops, events or conferences
- Finishing earlier on Fridays
- Extra days off on top of vacation days
- Fantastic office located in Poble Nou, including a terrace with beautiful views of the city. Now WFH due to Covid, but in the short future we aim for a hybrid approach (WFH/WFO) to conciliate personal and professional life
- Healthy snacks, fruits and, on Fridays, “vermut”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—July 29th, 2022
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.