Published 2 months ago · Stockholm office
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 4 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999.
We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: the most interested people make the most interesting things. B-Reel has studios in four cities. Besides Stockholm we are in New York, Los Angeles and Barcelona. Our fantastic office is located in Medborgarplatsen, Södermalm.
B-Reel Stockholm is now looking for a dynamic Brand Manager to join our expanding team – someone who passionately builds relations and runs projects on a global scale. We are on an exciting journey as an agency and want people who are looking to help build something different, with our clients like Storytel, Save the Children, Google and H&M.
The Brand Manager is the axis in our projects – facilitating the daily interactions within our teams and with our clients. The Brand Manager develops relationships with a portfolio of clients and connects with client representatives and stakeholders in order to maintain and develop favorable relations.
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Be the primary point of contact for ongoing projects with clients, manage client expectations and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to client needs and objectives as well as budget
- Set up and manage the project process in collaboration with Brand Director, and work closely with the creative team throughout the process
- Identify, set up and negotiate scopes, proposals and timelines in order to maximize our creative and financial outcome
- Forecast and track account and project metrics
- Be ultimately responsible for the production of a project in terms of budgeting, planning, team resourcing and securing a successful outcome in terms of process and financial result
- Manage third-party vendors, including consultants, contractors, and product vendors as necessary in the delivery of projects, including gathering estimates, negotiating rates, and working with the finance team to ensure prompt settlement of invoices
- At least 4-7 years experience from a Brand Manager/Account Manager position.
- Demonstrated success in creating long term client relationships and delivering positive project outcomes
- Experience of managing global campaigns internationally
- You are interested, independent, proactive, thorough, structured, and have strong communication skills. Furthermore, you like being challenged to find smart ways of solving hard problems
- You believe in the power of team play & creativity and have a good understanding of creative output. Excellent English (only English is also ok for this position)
- An international and positive work environment with the most talented people
- Working for modern brands on a global scale
- Private health insurance
- Education Allowance
- Wellness grants
- Retirement Saving plans
- A fantastic home office located in Medborgarplatsen, Södermalm
- B-Reel Nomad- opportunity to work from any of our international offices for a limited amount of time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please apply as soon as possible, interviews will be held throughout the recruitment process.
Deadline—June 23rd, 2022
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.