Published 17 days ago · New York office
We’re B-Reel — an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999.
Our simple belief is that interesting wins in today’s cluttered world, and as such it’s our job to make work that goes beyond tablestake. To create brand stories that become part of culture; unexpected innovations that light up experiences; activations that build fame and communities.
The New York office continues to grow. New beautiful office space in DUMBO, a strong core team, and more interesting client opportunities than ever. It feels like Covid-19 has fast fwd the development of the industry’s needs in our direction. More and more top brands are looking to take advantage of the B-Reel secret sauce - our commitment to tech and innovation; our cultural aptitude, and our commitment to craft across all media.
We are not your run of the mill agency, we are a group of craft hungry outliers helping companies around the globe become interesting to talk about and their product interesting to use.
As a Copywriter at B-Reel you will seek new expressions, explore unexpected outputs and become part of a carefully curated creative collective that aspires to find the next of advertising.
You will be responsible for dreaming up and writing interesting, unique and relevant ideas that will entice the audience and impress the creative industry. You will be working together with an Art Director and the rest of the team to develop conceptual campaigns designed to stand apart from the clutter of today’s busy world of communication.
As a Copywriter at B-Reel you should be confident enough to present and help sell your ideas. You should also have an understanding for strategic thinking, so you can organize thoughts and develop ideas that are relevant to any given assignment.
You will join our talented and beautifully peculiar little department of Creatives to keep delivering some of the most interesting work for some of the most interesting client.
As a Copywriter the following responsibilities will be expected from you:
- Creating conceptual campaign ideas that can live across various platforms and mediums.
- Executing tasks with the flair and professionalism needed to push the work in the right direction.
- Show interest and talent in creating unique conceptual work and original ideas.
- Having confidence to share and present ideas internally and externally
- Showing strong written and verbal communication skills
- Inspiring young creatives to be brave, expressive and innovative in their ideas.
- 4+ years experience of working at a creative agency, or similar environment.
- You are creative, passionate and enjoy the challenge of dreaming up great ideas. Curious about finding new and innovative solutions.
- You have created ads, initiatives and experiences from discovery through deployment and understand how to concept and write across a range of mediums.
- You can confidently present your work.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Family Leave according to Parental Pledge.
- All inclusive health insurance covered at 85%.
- 401K Retirement Plan
- WFH Wednesdays
- Wellness and Education Stipends
- Anytime Wellness, Summer Fridays and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—July 31st, 2022
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.