Published 2 months ago · Stockholm office
B-Reel is an independent creative agency group that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. We make modern brands interesting to use and interesting to talk about.
With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Stockholm, and Barcelona, we’ve organised ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999. Our clients include Google, H&M, LVMH, Netflix, Nike and many more.
B-Reel is now looking for a dynamic Finance Director to join our expanding team. You’ll be working with all our offices in a global position.
The Finance Director is overall responsible and manages all aspects of financial reporting, business and financial planning and control, accounting as well as investment and possible acquisition analysis as subject matter expert. All in line with finance and control policies and in order to enable the management to lead the organisation in an effective and efficient manner and to optimize the result of the organisation.
Task and responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for the financial governance of B-Reel Group
- Responsible for preparation and consolidations of budgets, accounts and forecasts
- Responsible for group annual accounts and Swedish income tax declarations
- Planning and forecasting
- Board presentations
- Working closely with CEO and Management group on commercial activities, including provision of relevant data
- Internal control
- Audit (K3)
- Lead and develop the finance function and the employees, totally 5 FTEs, of which 3 direct reports
- Take an active part in managing and developing the business, being an active member of the management team
- Advice the CEO and the other members of the management team on all kinds of finance matters
- Responsibility for systems and processes are updated and supporting the business in an optimal way
- Establish oneself in the international management community within B-Reel
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in financial reporting and management, of which a few years of experience from working in a similar Finance Director/CFO-position with the full responsibility to lead the whole finance function and its team members
- Strong leadership experience from leading the finance function and its team members
- Advanced controlling skills, accounting skills and advanced knowledge of local statutory and GAAP accounting requirements (K3/Tax).
- Planning & management from the discipline finance within a relatively large and more complex organization
- Experienced in project management, determine targets, prioritize and indicate the actions, time and resources required to reach objectives
- Experience from working within an international organization
- Experienced in driving change projects in a creatively driven organization
- Relevant academic degree within Business
- Native knowledge of Swedish, besides excellent English both spoken and written
- Good IT-knowledge, reporting systems and MS Office
- Driven and strong with good decision making skills
- Strategic height as well as an ability and readiness to dig down into numbers when needed
- Excellent people leadership skills, capacity to lead by example and interested in coaching, motivating, developing and managing one´s team members
- Independent with high integrity, judgement and sound values
- Mature, stable and confident
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Hands-on and operational
- Ability to create buy-in among important stakeholders, in order to reach a successful outcome in challenging and complex circumstances
- Good at networking with different stakeholders at different levels within the organization
- Reliable, ensures that all agreements made, especially deadlines agreed to, are met
- Ability to multi-task when working in a challenging and highly visible role in a changing and demanding environment
- Persistent in driving change initiatives that have a long lasting effect and impact
- Very organized and attention to details without loosing the bigger picture
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package consisting of:
- Private health care insurance
- Health insurance
- Educational allowance
- Wellness grants
- Retirement savings plan
- A fantastic home office located in Medborgarplatsen, Stockholm
- B-Reel Nomad - opportunity to work from any of our international offices
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Deadline—June 23rd, 2022
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.