Published 2 months ago · Barcelona office
We’re B-Reel — an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. Born in Sweden and with 4 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999. We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things.
In Barcelona, interesting means not being a conventional agency, mixing brand and product innovation, being thinkers and doers simultaneously and far away from the Spanish modus operandi of both clients and agencies. We work in a modern international environment for global clients who dream big, a perfect blend of high-tech companies - like Google or Twitch - and luxury brands - such as Moncler and the LVMH Group.
B-Reel Barcelona is looking for a dynamic and tech-savvy Product Manager to join our expanding team – someone with experience in creating and maintaining world-class digital products and experiences including software development.
The Product Manager will work closely with the business stakeholders to understand their processes, activities, goals and KPIs. Transform this knowledge into documented requirements, user stories and specifications for the team to deliver on. The main responsibilities will be creating and delivering the team’s backlog based on Customer and Business needs. The Product Manager acts as an interface between the business and the team.
Your role will be
- Have a long term vision and roadmap of the digital product.
- Create and prioritize product backlog based on business stakeholders and customer needs.
- Find smart solutions to quickly give value to the customer (MVP mindset)
- Monitor development and KPIs on a daily basis
- Manage full product lifecycle (from business needs gathering to testing and training)
- Work with the design team to be customer focused.
- Work with the technical team to implement, deliver and improve the product. Including Quality Assurance.
- Ensure product objectives are fulfilled (including deliverables that meet the requirements and the business expectations)
- Manage the project: scope, goals, milestones, deliverables, plans and communications
- Use Agile processes to proactively adapt to a dynamic environment by identifying potential crises
What we expect
- At least 3 years of experience with demonstrated success in managing digital projects from the initial phases to final delivery.
- Experience working as a Product Manager, either on the client or agency side (ideally both)
- Strong leadership skills
- Passionate about technology and design
- Experience and knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Excellent English level: we use English as our official language at work, so you need to be fluent and comfortable with it during meetings, presentations and also writing documents.
- Excellent communicator
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proactive and result-driven
- At ease working in a cross-functional team
What we offer
- An international and positive work environment with the most talented people
- Working for modern brands on a global scale
- Competitive salary
- Private Health insurance
- Yearly education allowance for attending workshops, events or conferences
- Finishing earlier on Fridays
- Extra days off on top of vacation days
- Fantastic office located in Poble Nou, including a terrace with beautiful views of the city. Now WFH due to covid, but in the future, we aim for a hybrid approach (WFH/WFO) to conciliate personal and professional life
- Healthy snacks, fruits and, on Fridays, “vermut”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—July 15th, 2022
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.