Published 17 days ago · New York office
We’re B-Reel — an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999.
Our simple belief is that interesting wins in today’s cluttered world, and as such it’s our job to make work that goes beyond tablestake. To create brand stories that become part of culture; unexpected innovations that light up experiences; activations that build fame and communities.
The New York office continues to grow. New beautiful office space in DUMBO, a strong core team, and more interesting client opportunities than ever. It feels like Covid-19 has fast fwd the development of the industry’s needs in our direction. More and more top brands are looking to take advantage of the B-Reel secret sauce - our commitment to tech and innovation; our cultural aptitude, and our commitment to craft across all media.
We are not your run of the mill agency, we are a group of craft hungry outliers helping companies around the globe become interesting to talk about and their product interesting to use.
A Senior Copywriter at B-Reel is a conceptual, creative thinker with a passion for making work that becomes part of contemporary pop culture. You are an excellent storyteller and feel confident about presenting and articulating your ideas succinctly and compellingly. You want to be part of a carefully curated creative studio that strives to define the way brands and their audiences come together in the future.
You’ll be joining our growing team of creatives, designers, strategists and technologists who you’ll collaborate with to concept, develop, and present interesting new ideas and concepts.
- Your day-to-day will vary from developing concepts for our brand partners to producing exciting work from film, to interactive installations, to digital experiences, and more. We don’t believe in one right answer, at B-Reel your ideas can and should take on any unexpected shape.
- You will work in tandem with one of our Art Directors and report to our CDs and ECD.
- As a Senior Copywriter we also expect you to be a great peer to the juniors and interns on the team as we together thrive to nurture young talent and build a joyful, inclusive and open minded creative culture.
- 6+ years experience working at a creative agency, or similar environment.
- You are solution-oriented, driven and enjoy the challenge of pushing work forward. Curious about finding new and innovative solutions. Can work autonomously but also collaborate across teams.
- You have created campaigns, initiatives and experiences from discovery through deployment and understand how to concept and produce campaigns across a range of client categories.
- You have a great understanding of current culture, social trends and emerging technologies.
- You can confidently present and sell your work to clients.
- You are a positive influence on our culture and you are excited to help grow the team.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Family Leave according to Parental Pledge.
- All inclusive health insurance covered at 85%.
- 401K Retirement Plan
- WFH Wednesdays
- Wellness and Education Stipends
- Anytime Wellness, Summer Fridays and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—July 31st, 2022
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.