Updated Jan 20, 2020
This is the website of B-Reel Inc. (“Company,” “we” or “us”).
Our postal address is: 2221 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, CA 90291 USA
FOR VISITORS FROM EU, MORE INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR EU SPECIFIC PRACTICES CAN BE FOUND HERE.
Type of Information We Collect
While using our Site and Services, we may collect certain information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). We may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses.
- Information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Services ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, approximate location in the world, certain anonymized behavior data, and other statistics.
- Information that you directly provide to use, for example, if you send us an email, apply for a job, purchase a product, add your name to our mailing list, participate in our contests, or follow us on social media. This data may include, for example, your name, email address, public social media usernames, and any other data you provide, which may be personally identifiable either on its own or in combination with other data. We may also retain a log of all communications with you in order to have a history of our past communications and to better serve you.
- Information Collected from Other Sources. We may license and otherwise obtain non-personally identifiable information from other companies, including research companies, data aggregation companies and other third party companies. Data sets may include information about you or your demographic segment that such companies have licensed, purchased or collected.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Site and Services, and develop new products and services;
- Provide and deliver the services you request, and process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations,
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, or otherwise communicate with you about the Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Authenticate your identity, when necessary pursuant to legal and regulatory requirements;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Site;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Company and others;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we collect about you; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
Any communication or material you transmit to us by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. We may disclose such information to our clients and affiliates for commercial purposes.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may disclose information we collect as follows:
Within the Company. We may use information that we collect or that you provide internally, through Company or its parent, subsidiaries, successors, assigns or affiliates, which may change if we acquire, or are acquired by, another company.
As Required by Law. We may disclose information we collect, including personally identifiable information, to third parties as required or permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information: to regulators; and to law enforcement authorities pursuant to official requests; to service providers who perform legal compliance services for us.
Cookies are small files that a Site transfers to the hard drive of a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies are “persistent” in that they remain on your hard drive until deleted. Other cookies are “temporary” in that they are removed when you leave the site or close your browsing session. Log files track actions occurring on websites and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, click data and types of advertisements viewed. Web beacons are electronic files used to track your navigation of a website or collection of sites, the completion of transactions, submittal of applications and browsing behavior.
Contacting You With Information You Provide
By providing your email address to us, you expressly consent to receive emails. We may use email to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed or provided by us or our clients; provided, however, that we will not give your email address to another party to promote their products or services directly to you.
CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. We will not send you marketing messages if you have opted out of them. You may opt out of email or other communication at any time by sending an email to [email@example.com] or by following the unsubscribe link provided in any email we send. We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your permission.
Service-Related Email. If you choose to sign up for a newsletter administered by Company, you may elect to sign up for third party mailings or announcements through the newsletter. Whether you choose to receive these mailings or announcements is your choice. If you choose to receive them from a specific source, you will receive commercial messages from independent third parties over whom we have no control and who each have their own privacy policies that you should review. You may typically remove your email address from these third party lists by following the instructions on emails that you receive. We do not take responsibility for third-party companies who contact you by email at your direction.
How to Change, Request or Update your Personal Information
You may update information you provide us or ask for a copy of it by contacting us directly at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. While no system for protecting information is perfectly secure, we have adopted commercially reasonable technical, physical and administrative procedures to protect the confidentiality of the information that we collect via the Site and Services. In the event we become aware of a data breach where users’ Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties, we will notify any affected individuals within 72 hours of becoming aware of a breach if we think there is a reasonable risk of harm to those users or if otherwise required to do so by law. If you have any questions about our policy or security, you can write us at [email@example.com].
COPPA Compliance. The Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13 and we do not employ advertising targeted towards children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from or about children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has submitted Personal Information to our Site and you would like to request that such information be deleted, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Further, in accordance with law, when a visitor files a complaint online and indicates an age under 13, no personally identifying information will be collected in conjunction with that submission. You can learn more about COPPA at the United States Federal Trade Commission Website: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/privacy-and-security/children%27s-privacy
EU Residents (GDPR). We implement technical and organizational measures with respect to processing personal information from European Union individuals for purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Upon request, we will provide you with information as to whether and what personal data we store in relation to you. Should your personal data be incorrect, you may request to have it rectified. We may collect and use your information on the basis of your consent. You may revoke your consent to use your personal data in the future, in whole or in part, or request deletion of your personal data. Please feel free to direct such requests, or other questions and comments regarding our GDPR compliance to email@example.com.
California Privacy Rights. Under the California “Shine the Light” law, California residents may opt-out of a company’s disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for its direct marketing purposes. As detailed above, you may choose to opt-out of our sharing of your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by submitting a request to us by email or phone. It is important to note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosures made for non-marketing purposes.
EFFECTIVE DATE: [01/20/2020]